Formulated with a revolutionary combination of three powerful ingredients this “facelift in a jar” may assist in enhancing the skin’s overall look and feel as well as resilience. It
- Helps to minimise uneven skin tone
- Promotes the effects of natural skin hydration
- Helps to improve the appearance of a firmer, regenerated skin, giving a more youthful appearance
Revival Masque can be applied as either a 10 – 20 minute masque or as an advanced overnight treatment masque.
When used as a 10 – 20 minute masque:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- Using the brush provided, apply a thin, even layer of the masque on your face and leave on for 10-20 minutes.
- To remove, rinse with tepid water and follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser, in the evening.
When used an advanced overnight treatment masque:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse, tone and moisturise with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
- After waiting 20 minutes, use the brush provided to apply a thin, even layer of the masque on your face and leave on overnight
- To remove, rinse with tepid water and follow with your recommended Environ skincare routine.
- Advanced Environ users can needle with the Cosmetic Roll-CIT for 3-5 minutes before applying the Tri BioBotanical Revival Masque
- If skin becomes dry or tight, reduce the frequency of use and increase once the transient dry or tight stage subsides.
- For best results use in conjunction with Environ vitamin A moisturisers.
Please note: Recommended for use during autumn and winter, but may be used all year round provided a broad spectrum sunscreen is applied daily.
Asiatic Acid, Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid