Skin needling was pioneered by world renowned plastic surgeon, Dr Des Fernandes, the Founder and Scientific Director of Environ.
This small stamp has been specifically designed to enable you to focus on specific and hard-to-reach areas such as your upper lip, frown and eye areas. It is embedded with 0.1 mm stainless steel micro-needles.
When used with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products.
- Restore the look of skin tightness in the early stages of ageing.
- Speed up the reduction in the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and scars.
Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A before you can start needling.
- Needle only when your skin is comfortable with at least step 2 of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturisers.
- Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Divide your target areas into sections and pat firmly for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ products.
- Rinse the instrument with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with the Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution.
15 stainless steel needles 0.2mm in length