This advanced vitamin serum should only be used on skin already acclimatised to Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 5 or Vita-Peptide C_Quence Serum 4.
Retinol Serum is step 1 in a 3 STEP-UP SYSTEM™ to introduce skin to the highest levels of vitamin A. They are formulated to help:
- normalise the appearance of skin abnormalities and damage
- improve the appearance of resistant skin conditions such as acne, scarring, sun damage and pigmentation
- promote healthy-looking skin, eventually creating skin that looks truly reborn beautiful.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Start by adding one drop of Retinol to your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser each evening.
- Then as your skin feels more comfortable, slowly increase the amount until you can use the Retinol product on its own.
- Alternatively, apply Concentrated Retinol Serums to face and neck or specific areas and allow to dry; then follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser, morning and/or evening.
- Use 2-4 bottles of Concentrated Retinol Serum 1 step-up level before progressing to Retinol Serum 2
You must only use Concentrated Retinol Serums 1 once your skin is acclimatised to Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 5 or Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 4