COVID-19 PROTOCOL FROM 19 JULY 2021
Both before and during the Covid pandemic, health and hygiene have been top priorities at leaf. We want you to relax and enjoy your treatments so we have put measures in place designed to keep you and our staff as safe as possible when you visit.
From 19 July, the Government has relaxed some restrictions and face masks are no longer a legal requirement. The Governmnt urges caution. We know many of our clients, even those who are double jabbed, also remain cautious so we feel it’s important to continue with certain measures just to be on the safe side.
WHAT WE ASK YOU TO DO
- Sanitise your hands when you come into the building
- Please continue to wear a face mask when you come into the building unless you are exempt, and during treatments such as pedicures etc
- You must cancel your appointment if you (or someone you have had close contact with):
-Have tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 14 days
-Are waiting for the result of a test for Covid-19
-Have any symptoms of Covid-19
-Have returned from a country where you must quarantine on return to the UK within the last 14 days.
WHAT LEAF WILL CONTINUE TO DO
- We’re keeping all enhanced hygiene, cleaning and safety measures in place
- Our therapists wash their hands in line with NHS protocols before and after every treatment
- We use disposable couch sheets, gloves and aprons for all waxing appointments
- We change the couch bedding after every treatment
- We use single use, bio-degradable towels wherever possible.
- If we use cotton towels, they are replaced and washed after every treatment.
- Hot towels used during massage and facials are additionally disinfected using UV light inside the cabinet
- We use single use nail files (which you may take home) and spatulas. All other instruments are disinfected immediately after use
- All staff will wear face masks at all times. For manicures, we will retain the additional screen between you and the therapist.
- We have two bathrooms in the building. The downstairs bathroom will be for the sole use of clients and upstairs for staff only. The bathrooms will be disinfected by staff after every use
- We will ease the restricted use of the changing room and summer room. Clients having longer treatments of 90+ minutes and spa packages will be offered the choice of changing into a robe and slippers. As over the past months, you will be able to hang your clothing up in the treatment room if you do not use a robe
TEST AND TRACE
We are required to give your details to the NHS Test and Trace Service if asked. If you have downloaded the NHS app, you can scan the QR code displayed as you enter the building.
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY
We will ask for 50% of the cost of your treatment to be paid in advance. Our normal cancellation policy applies unless any of the above Covid-19 related conditions above apply. If they do, you must contact us either by phone or email before your appointment time or your advance payment will not be refunded.